The Suncook Valley Sno Riders
The Suncook Valley Sno-Riders is a non-profit organization established in 1973 to promote the fun of family snowmobiling in a safe manner.
We are fully affiliated with the New Hampshire Snowmobile Association (NHSA), thereby offering members the many benefits of this state association, including a subscription to its monthly Sno-Traveler newspaper.
Our membership consists of just over 250 members. The club maintains and grooms 53.5 miles of trails in the Pittsfield and Barnstead New Hampshire area thanks to the very generous and cooperative landowners along with the assistance of many hard working and dedicated club member volunteers. Our volunteer members maintain and groom our trail system using a Massey Ferguson Tractor, 2 Tuckers and a Ski-Doo Skandic and also spend countless hours maintaining the equipment.
Help support our club, the local trails and the sport of snowmobiling by becoming a member of the Suncook Valley Sno-Riders. We would love for you to be a part of our club! Join Online Now or Find an OHRV Registration Location!
Looking for Our Club's Trail Maps?
Trail maps can be found at Arnie's Auto Repair, White Buffalo Trading Post, Barnstead Motorsports, Barton Lumber, Blueberry Station and Bosco Bell in Barnstead, in Pittsfield at Sanel Auto Parts, and in Epsom at Bickford Motor Sports. Alternatively, you can always come to one of our club meetings and pick one up and meet some of the members.
Looking For a Place to Register Your Snowmobile?
When you register your snowmobile they will ask you if you would like to join a snowmobile club. You can either fill out the form during the registration process or you can print and fill out our Membership Application and bring in with you. You can register your snowmobile and join our club at the following locations:
6 Cedar Dr.
Center Barnstead, NH. 03225
Barnstead Motor Sports
21 Parade Rd
Barnstead, NH. 03218
Bickford's Sport Center
1664 Dover Rd.
Epsom, NH. 03234
110 Mancheester St.
Concord, NH. 03301
White Buffalo Trading Post
89 South Barnstead, Rd.
Barnstead, NH. 03225
Who We Are...
- We are currently in need of a new president! If you…
- Bob has been the Vice-President since April 2016.
- Shirley has has been the club's treasurer since October 2013. Prior…
- Gretchen Wolfe has been the club's secretary since April 2013.
- Andy Osborne has been the club's Trail Master since April 2005…
- Scott Roberts has been the club's Trail Administrator since April 2009.
- Brian Lamarsh is on the club's Board of Directors. He is…
- Joe Hough III has been on the club's Board of Directors…
- Bob Lamere has been on the club's Board of Directors since…
- Laura Foss has been on the Board of Directors since 2016.
- Matt has been on the Board of Directors since 2016.